Search This Blog

September 10, 2013

Why I will not buy new Kindle Paperwhite


I like my Kindle – it is simple to use and Wispernet sync is fabulous. I like that it connects to Wikipedia and dictionary. Archiving is nice. It is not perfect for me however. I would have liked to have color screen. I would have liked to scroll though pages and chapters. Books suggestions are not relevant to my interests and my language.

The new Kindle has scrolling feature I’ve been waiting for however not color screen. If you read an illustrated book, especially one that requires you visually see things, such as Da Vinci Code, it is hard to do on black and white. New Kindle has several features that encourage children to read. Color screen would attract kids as much as if not more than those features.

No comments:

Post a Comment